Carter Twin Over Twin Low Mission Bunk BedRegular price $699.95 Sale price $524.95 Save 25%
The low-height bunk bed is a space saver while keeping the climb to bed a short one. The lower space can be used for sleeping but also for a blanket fort, reading nook, or storage area. Made in Brazil using the finest quality solid pine.
- Great design. Chic space-saving style, with a low height compared to traditional bunk beds.
- Short ladder and easy-access guardrail, good for young children aged 6 and up.
- Add-ons. Optional storage set includes 3-drawer chest, bookcase, and toy box
- Good for the forests. Made from plantation-grown, renewable, and FSC-certified wood.
- Box spring not required. For a great mattress option see our Naturepedic 2-in-1 mattress.
- Shop with confidence. A one-year limited manufacturer warranty is available to compensate for any manufacturer defects.
- Please note there are no slats on the bottom (top slats only).
Dimensions: 36.6" height (top to bottom) x 78" length (head to toe) x 41.6" width (side to side)
- Clearance: 27.75" (from bottom of loft to the floor)
Materials: Solid Pine Wood, MDF, and Pine Veneers
Top bunk capacity: 250 lbs
Finish: White or Grey
- Product weight: 40 lbs
All Chelsea Home Furniture beds meet and exceed all of the following rules: ASTM F-1427-07, CFR 1213, CFR1513, and Lead testing. The product will come with assembly instructions.
All Chelsea Home Furniture bunk beds and beds are tested by Federal Safety Standards which require 400 pounds to be placed in the top bunk, on top of the mattress foundation. The weight of the upper and lower beds should not exceed 250 people pounds.