The Cedar Peak Log Playground Tower is the base for great outdoor adventures! Climbing ladder on one side and a climbing wall on the other. Solid log spindles around the large 50" x 36" deck cover any open areas not being utilized. A premium canvas top helps keep out the elements and the suns rays from your little adventurers. Constructed of Northern White Cedar, a naturally rot and insect resistant wood. Left untreated, it will weather to a silvery grey. Beautiful and strong . . . our posts are made from sturdy whole logs, approx 5" in diameter. This is 60% more wood than 4x4" construction and 273% more than 2x4" construction. Those who are familiar with log construction know that it is subject to the natural process of "checking". Checking or cracks occur across or through the growth rings as they release moisture. This is not a defect in the wood and does not affect the structural integrity. Instead, it is considered a part of the logs' rustic natural look and adds to the uniqueness of each piece.
Approximate Size: 48" Wide x 134" ( 11') H x 136" L
Monkey Bars extend out approximately 8'
• Prices DO NOT include shipping to Alaska, Hawaii or locations not accessible as determined by us or our product delivery service providers.
• Most products are built to order, so unless stated otherwise, please allow up to 10 weeks for delivery.
• Cancellation fees may apply. Please refer to our Policies page for additional information.
• Assembly may be required for certain products. Please contact us with any questions prior to ordering.
• Additional product customization and/or finishes may be available, so please contact us with any questions prior to ordering.
• Product images and colors are for general information purposes only and may change with or without notice.
• Although we work diligently to provide the most accurate information on our website, please be advised that we are not responsible for any errors or omissions. All website content is subject to change at any time with or without notice.
• Please refer to our Policies page for additional information AND contact us with any questions you may have.
Be the first to ask a question about this.