Cedar Hand Peeled End Table
Our cedar hand peeled log end table is a great addition to your rustic living room. Handcrafted using northern white cedar that we carefully select and then hand peel to keep as much of mother natures beauty as possible, this allows the knots, burls and other rustic features of the log to show. We then mortis and tenon the logs to provide a strong sturdy base for the solid real wood 2" top with 3" log edging. Available in 3 heights and can be finished in one of our three finishes.
CHPET-22 22"W x 20"D x 22"H
CHPET-24 22"W x 20"D x 24"H
CHPET-27 22"W x 20"D x 27"H
- Mortis & tenon construction
- Hand crafted from hand peeled Northern White Cedar Logs.
- Our Hand Peeled Collection starts by carefully selecting, and then hand-peeling, each and every cedar log used for construction.
- Although more time consuming, this method uncovers the unique characteristics found underneath the outer layer of bark. Burls, knots and insect tracks are beautiful features provided by Mother Nature and ultimately what makes each piece a true one-of-a kind.
- Finish it yourself or have it done in one of our quality finishes for a small charge
- Your piece is built to order so please allow 6 - 10 weeks for delivery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.