LTL Shipping and Ground Shipping
For LTL shipping we are arranging free delivery via LTL (truck). Because of rising shipping prices, we can only offer “no frills” free shipping. This is typically a curbside drop-off of your order and delivery within 4 weeks. If you require faster delivery, or if you require assistance getting the shipment into your home (white-glove service), we can provide you with a custom quote - just let us know.
For Ground shipping it will take 1-3 business days for your order to ship. From there, your order will ship via UPS or FedEx. We will provide you with the tracking number through our store’s notification system.
Inspect the Products Upon Arrival
As a quick reminder, please inspect your order upon arrival and note any visible damage immediately. It will facilitate any claims process with the carrier.
Take a moment to read all the details first.
We totally get it - sometimes you're in the middle of a project and you want to set your order aside, because you first want to finish painting the wall or you're waiting for your new floors to arrive. Please don't! While it's rare, every now and then an item may arrive damaged, or we may accidentally send you the wrong item (even more rare, we promise!).
To make sure you're eligible for a return or refund, please take a few moments to inspect your order and let us know within 24 hours of delivery if you notice any damages. (Please note that this doesn't apply to orders delivered by a freight carrier.)
We know it's an extra step, but it's really important to us that you're happy with your purchase, so thanks for taking the time to double-check your order!
We just wanted to give you a quick reminder about inspecting your shipment when it's delivered by a freight carrier.
Signing the delivery receipt without noting the word ‘’DAMAGED” states that you have received the shipment in good condition, free of any damages. We are not responsible for replacing damaged products that have not been noted on the delivery paperwork as damaged.
- DO NOT SIGN for your shipment until you have inspected the packaging and the products thoroughly for any damages.
- If your inspection results in finding the product is damaged, clearly record the details with photo/video evidence. NOTE: It is possible for the outer packaging to be damaged but not affect the product.
- Write the word “DAMAGED” on the delivery receipt BEFORE signing it.
- If the driver attempts to pressure you into signing and accepting the goods without allowing enough time to inspect the goods, note this on the delivery paperwork as well and contact us.
- If you have no intentions of using the damaged goods, even at a discounted price, please REFUSE the shipment. This will help expedite our claims process and shipping replacement products.
- If the damage is minimal and will not affect the utility/enjoyment of the product, please ACCEPT the shipment. We can then discuss the opportunity for a discount, depending on the extent of the damage.
- Please be prepared to provide photos of the damage and a copy of the signed delivery paperwork.
- Please do not request any services directly through the freight company to avoid high-cost charges.
- After delivery: Contact us within 24 hours of receiving or refusing damaged
- If you do find any damages, please let us know within 24 hours of receiving or refusing the shipment by emailing us at email@example.com. Thanks so much for your help with this!